border border border
Brigatti On-line -
border border
HomeNewsWeblinksContact Us Wednesday, 21 March 2018    
    arrow       Home

Main Menu
 Tribute to our Father
 Site News
 Web Links
 Personal Sites
 University Sites
 Client Sites
 CV | Résumé
 Contact Us
 Brigatti Forums
 Brigatti Blog
 Brigatti Singapore Blog
 My New Life in Singapore
 Brigatti Gallery
 Recommend Site
 Site Map
 - - - - - - -

View Aaron Brigatti's profile on LinkedIn

My Profile on Facebook

Login Form


Remember me
Forgotten your password?

Who's Online
We have 1 guest online

Online Users
No Users Online

Hit Counter
5699108 Visitors
(Since Aug 2004)

Google Adsense

Brigatti Cloud

actually   although   another   anyway   around   being   bonnet   brigatti   certainly   clio   couple   days   decided   didn   flight   friday   going   greek   having   holiday   hotel   into   issue   maintenance   managed   mechanism   nice   not   opportunity   really   renault   safety   service   simply   site   something   vosa   wanted   weeks   without   years  

Did you know?
The sting of a Box Jelly can kill a human within three minutes.

PayPal Donation
Support Brigatti On-line, by making a small donation:

Written by Aaron Brigatti  
Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Well it's my third time I've put an offer into (different) properties - but I have a feeling about this one! -- But I won't tempt fate just yet!

The house is for £250k, and I put down an offer for £240k. I still think it's a buyer's market - especially with the fact that we are pretty much in a recession now - meaning it is possible that the house-market (and prices) but adjust further. Therefore, if they want to sell, I am really helping them to sell quickly - without waiting any longer.

I hope they see this and accept this offer - they have already rejected my £235k offer. I just hope things do plan out as I want!

Wish me luck!

Hmmm...a rejection
Written by abrigatti on 2008-11-26 16:05:04
Well last week I received confirmation that my offer of £240k was formally rejected - and the seller was only intending to accept the selling price. Bummer hey, but I am not going to pay (out of principle) the asking price! 
Looks like I need to wait until early Jan for the next rush onto the property market. Maybe even looking at an alternative location! Fingers crossed!

Only registered users can write comments.
Please login or register.

Powered by AkoComment 1.0!

go to top Go To Top go to top

How can Brigatti Online be improved?
More photographs / pictures
More up-to-date news (inc. blog) entries
More interactive functionality
More news of interest
More fun modules

Yahoo! Finance
Yahoo! UK & Ireland Finance -
ticker or name

Symbol lookup

Currency Convertor

Convert this amount

of this type of currency

into this type of currency.

Universal Currency Converter service and trade mark under license from
Terms of Use

Privacy Policy FAQS
Powered by

Most Read - Request for Your Profile to be added
Masters Graduation Ceremony
A life-threatening near miss with my Renault Clio on 27th March
Swanking New Samsung HD-LCD 40" TV!
Buying my own place!

© Copyright 1995- Aaron Brigatti. ® All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use.
Page was generated in 0.230775 seconds
powered by mambo OS
border border border